Tuesday, September 5, 2017

TELL ME TUESDAY #162

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
TOP TEN TUESDAY
NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY-TWO
TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!

▪ ▪ ▪
Joining me this week is...
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
(with a Pupdate)

Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!


★★★★★
MIDDLE GRADE
STANDALONE
CONTEMPORARY
MENTAL HEALTH - OCD
Published August 22nd - Netgalley
This book was everything a Middle Grade should be. I highly recommend it!


MIDDLE GRADE
SERIES #1
FANTASY
Published September 5th - Edelweiss
The beginning didn't grab me, but at about 20% I started enjoying it. I would describe it as a mix of The Addams Family classic tv show and Harry Potter. It is one of those MGs that read more like YA, which you know I don't care for. Let Middle Grade be Middle Grade. Plus, I don't get this cover. The first one was fab, but this one? I know that the sloppy font is a "thing" (but also kind of outdated now), however there is a professional finesse to this type of cover art and this just comes off as amateurish and low budget self pub looking to me.


MIDDLE GRADE
STANDALONE
DIVERSE - AUTISM
FAMILY
COMPETITIVE EATING
Publishes September 12th - Netgalley
I'm on a Middle Grade roll; three in a row!
What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.