Wednesday, February 1, 2017

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY - February 2017

FEBRUARY 2017

I link up with WAITING ON WEDNESDAY, hosted by Breaking the Spine, on the first Wednesday of every month, and show you two books I am highly anticipating!


YOUNG ADULT
FANTASY
ANTHOLOGY
GRISHAVERSE
You can watch Leigh Bardugo's Fierce Reads TLOT Video Q&A: HERE.


GOODREADS
NEW ADULT
SERIES
FANTASY/STEAMPUNK
Another gorgeous cover for this series! It is the second HAUNTED HEARTS LEGACY book, but I think you can read these stories as standalones. I reviewed the first book, THE ARCHITECT OF SONG: HERE. Don't shy away because it is NA; the love scenes are not explicit. I loved THE ARCHITECT OF SONG and you all know I am not a "sexy times" reader.
▪ ▪ ▪
There is a sneek peek of the prologue: HERE. You can also read the first chapter, and enter a giveaway for the first book and other enchanting goodies: HERE.
What are you waiting on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.