Tuesday, August 30, 2016

TELL ME TUESDAY #109

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!
▪▪▪
JOINING US THIS WEEK
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Go have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

⭐⭐⭐⭐
3.5 here on the blog.


I will be listening to my audiobook. This will be the last book of my ARC free summer. *whimpers*

This will be my first back to business as usual ARC. I won this from the author on Twitter.

Next week I will be showing you my ARC free summer reading list and we will see how well I did!
What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.