Wednesday, August 10, 2016

JULY CHALLENGES UPDATE

 I read four books in July. At one point I was 21 books behind in my Goodreads Challenge, so I changed my goal from 104 (eight books a month) to 72 (six books a month). I read 112 last year, so I don't know why there is so much of a difference this year (too many horrible ARCs that made me not want to read, maybe).

GOAL 72
READ 37
BEHIND 3
Totals do not include DNFs, picture books, or instructional books like cookbooks.

These cannot be ARCs.
JULY TOTAL = 3
GRAND TOTAL = 7

JULY TOTAL = 1
GRAND TOTAL = 3

JULY TOTAL = 0
GRAND TOTAL = 8

JULY TOTAL = 1
GRAND TOTAL = 29

A BOOK PUBLISHED BEFORE I WAS BORN
ANNE OF GREEN GABLES

SHORT TERM CHALLENGE
JUNE 20TH - SEPTEMBER 5TH
GOAL = 25
JULY TOTAL = 4
GRAND TOTAL = 7

How are your challenges doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.