Tuesday, August 23, 2016

TELL ME TUESDAY #108

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!
▪▪▪
JOINING US THIS WEEK
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Go have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

LAST
My Goodreads review was eaten because our internet went down just as I hit publish, so there is only the four star rating on it. I am going to be reviewing the series as a whole and my Raven Cycle reading buddy, Annemieke, from A DANCE WITH BOOKS and I are going to discuss the quartet on my SATURDAY EVENING CONVERSATIONS feature.


NOW
*This has been edited from earlier this morning because my UNWIND book from Riveted won't load.
My second place from last week. I have the audiobook.
*The narrator is annoying.

NEXT
Blogger decided not to let me publish any more images right now, so...
Terry Pratchett
What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.