Tuesday, August 25, 2015

TELL ME TUESDAY #58

 TELL ME TUESDAY is a feature that oozed from my post Twitter party fried-brains. It is a weekly, or bi-weekly feature (depending on your reading style), where you tell us what you are reading now, and why, and what you will be reading in the future from your tbr pile, and why. I am oh so curious why people read what they read. So tell me!


Thank goodness for audiobooks because I am still not physically reading. I think it has been a month.
I am finishing up listening to THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS.


Last night I started my WICKED audiobook re"read". The narrator is very good.



What are you reading? Tell me!

6 comments:

  1. I really want to re-read Wicked this year too, but it is in one of my many book boxes and I don't know which one! It's gonna be a while till I find it am afraid... =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad I saw the audiobook on special last month because it sure makes for an easy reread! I used my audible credit to get Son of a Witch last month, too,and I found Out of Oz for $1. 99 a couple of weeks ago. I hope A Lion Among Men goes on sale. Lol.

      Delete
  2. Gah! I missed a TMT. We got back from out of town Monday afternoon and then my daughter had her karate belt test. I thought it was Sunday all day. Haha. Next week! I hope your slump improves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you lady, I haven't been doing much physical reading either. I've been carting Orleans around in my bag for a couple WEEKS now and haven't had any time to open it! *sigh* I'll be glad when this audition is over, that's for sure! I'm glad your audiobooks have been good in the meantime :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.