Friday, June 17, 2022

SHOW AND TELL # - June Daily Goodie Box Unboxing #DailyGoodieBox #FreeSamples

 

SHOW AND TELL
SIXTEEN
JUNE DAILY GOODIE BOX
UNBOXING


I kept seeing this product sample box on Mary's blog, Dark Thoughts, and decided I would give it a whirl. I love this box because the products are most likely to be full size, or packs of multiple sample sizes. I love natural, environmentally friendly and cruelty-free products, so it's a great way to find new ethically inclined companies, and to try their products totally free; with no shipping fees! They will never ask for a credit card number. If you want to try for your own Daily Goodie Box click the link above or go to their Facebook page: HERE.

SOMETHING NEW!
Daily Goodie Box has new sister websites!



ANOTHER STUFFED FULL BOX



PRO:PLAY HYDRATION SUPPLEMENT
My son is the electrolyte drink connoisseur, but he kept forgetting to try these, so I tried them not being a fan of electrolyte drinks, and I loved them! I loved both the lemon-lime and strawberry-mango flavors; surprise! I'm a bit sad we didn't get a blue raspberry amongst the four packets we received because that is my all-time favorite drink flavor. Maybe next time!


The taste is unpleasant, but I will add it to a smoothie next time. There are a 60 servings in this bottle and I don't want to waste them. I won't be able to compare my health because I already take a D3 supplement in gummie form. This product does have rapid absorbtion, though.

My son tried these and said they were good peanuts.


I never get pimples anymore and my son didn't have any, so I was going to have him ask his friends if anyone had a pimple to try this out on, but the next day I woke up with a blemish on my chin, true story! Heh. I used this product and the pimple was gone in less than 24 hours. It worked great!


BOOMERANG ENERGY DRINK
I sent this to my son's friend's weekly game night and three out of the three who tried it thought it tasted unpleasant.


MADDY'S SWEET SHOP SHORTBREAD
We adore these cookies! We've had them before in our Daily Goodie Boxes. My son swiped this box as soon as the photo was taken. They are buttery delicious. We have loved every Flathau's Fine Foods product we have tried.


TRILOGIA HAND CLEANSE
I absolutely love this scent! It's light and herbal. A lot of hand sanitizers have overly strong scents. This is lovley and subtle. 


ZOLLI KETO POPS
All Zolli Pops are keto friendly, but they made a special collection of candies to give people the confidence to try them on a keto diet. They had the same wonderful aroma when I opened the bag. This is a product I already buy on a regular basis, and it was Daily Goodie Box that introduced me to these sweet treats! We love them.




Do you like getting free samples?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.