Thursday, May 12, 2022

SHOW AND TELL #15 - May Daily Goodie Box Unboxing #Freebies #FreeSamples #DailyGoodieBox

    

SHOW AND TELL
FIFTEEN
MAY DAILY GOODIE BOX
UNBOXING

I kept seeing this product sample box on Mary's blog, Dark Thoughts, and decided I would give it a whirl. I love this box because the products are most likely to be full size, or packs of multiple sample sizes. I love natural, environmentally friendly and cruelty-free products, so it's a great way to find new ethically inclined companies, and to try their products totally free; with no shipping fees! They will never ask for a credit card number. If you want to try for your own Daily Goodie Box click the link above or go to their Facebook page: HERE.

SOMETHING NEW!
Daily Goodie Box has new sister websites!





The scent when I took the cellophane off the box was very unpleasant, and so strong I didn't have to open the individual wrapping to get the full effect. When I opened the teabag wrapper my nose, throat and eyes started burning. Unlike the other Tipson health teas we received, brewing this with chai tea will not be able to mask what I assume the taste would be.




VITAMIN FRIENDS CHILDREN'S VEGAN IRON GUMMIES
I gave these to my son, he's an adult... ha ha. He loves them! The jar says "mystery flavor," but he thought they tasted like grape, super flavorful grape. I'm going to look into buying some for him.




I don't know anyone who has a dental appliance, but these smell great! I used one to clean the bathroom sink and it made it shiny.




SMART PATCHES
This is a hangover remedy. No one I know drinks enough to get a hangover, but those hangover gummies we get sometimes in our Daily Goodie Box make me feel calm, so I decided to try a patch anyway, but it had no effect. Their website says you can get a free sample, so you can try it for yourself.



I tasted the pink lemonade flavor and it was pretty good. My son likes to keep a tube in his backpack when he goes skateboarding because they are premeasured and easy to add to his water bottle, so he's always happy to see these in a Daily Goodie Box.




Do you like getting free samples?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.