Tuesday, May 26, 2020

TELL ME TUESDAY #300 - Last. Now. Next. - My Weekly Pull

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
THREE HUNDRED
MY WEEKLY PULL

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!


LAST WEEK'S TMT



NOTHING



ADULT FICTION
DISCWORLD SERIES
FANTASY
HUMOR
Published 1992 - Own Kindle Library
I couldn't find a readable copy of Witches Abroad, so I skipped to the next Discworld Witches story arc title. I guess Witches Abroad is more of a side story, so I had no problem picking back up with this one for the TURTLE RECALL READING CHALLENGE.



MIDDLE GRADE
STANDALONE
FANTASY
Published 1949 - Own Kindle Library
My next Newbery Award Challenge book. It also counts towards my A Year of Classics Challenge.




MANGA. COMICS. GRAPHIC NOVELS.
Drop by Lindsi's blog on Wednesdays! There's a linky.

I watched a short animation based on the Filipino comic book ELLA ARCANGEL made by my blogging buddy, Princess, from PRINCESS AND PAGES, husband. It's excellent! Hop over to the blog post she wrote about the comic, and how the animation was a group effort and a labor of love. There is also a link to the video so you can watch it, too: HERE.


What are you reading? Tell Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.