Tuesday, May 19, 2020

TELL ME TUESDAY #299 - Last. Now. Next. - Tidbits

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER TWO HUNDRED AND NINETY-NINE
TIDBITS

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!




★★★★★
ADULT LITERATURE
MENTAL HEALTH
CLASSIC
Published 1963 - Hoopla Borrow

★★★★★
Published - Free Streaming Audible
“Welcome to a new year at Hogwarts! Before we begin our banquet, I would like to say a few words. And here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!” ~ Albus Dumbledore


IMAGE WHEN BLOGGER LETS ME ADD ONE
NONFICTION
MEMOIR
MENTAL HEALTH
Published 1994 - Kindle Unlimited


ADULT FANTASY
DISCWORLD SERIES
Published 1991- Hoopla Borrow
This is the third book in the Discworld Witches story arc. I've been reading these for Annemieke's TURTLE RECALL READING CHALLENGE. I may have been buying the Gollancz design hardcovers as I have been reading them. Shh...


.

In a previous post I was talking about having strange dreams during quarantine, and many of you said you had, too. I stumbled across THIS ARTICLE last week on the PBS website.


What are you reading? Tell Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.