Tuesday, October 8, 2019

TELL ME TUESDAY #269 - Last. Now. Next.

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER TWO HUNDRED AND SIXTY-NINE

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!




★★★★★
MIDDLE GRADE
THE APPRENTICE WITCH SERIES #1
FANTASY
Published July 2017 - Hoopla Borrow
So good I wanted to give it six stars! I'm happy it's a series. I listened to the audiobook and the narrator, Elizabeth Knowelden, is fabulous! I bought a hardcover for my shelves. It was an excellent way to kick off my October witch themed reading!



ADULT FICTION
ALL SOULS SERIES #1
PARANORMAL FANTASY
ROMANCE
Published February 2011 - Owned Kindle Library
I was previously told the romance wasn't a big part of this story, but after I started reading it I have been told differently. I am allergic to romance. Oh well, it was only $1.99 on ebook sale a couple of years ago. I'm at 23% right now and liking it, but the romance hasn't kicked in yet.



ADULT FICTION
FANTASY - MYTHOLOGY
Published April 2018 - Hoopla Borrow
This is my #ReadForGrace titIe. It's from her TBR, and is also witch themed for my October reads. Grace's birthday is October 14th. Are you reading a book for Grace on her birthday?

YOUNG ADULT
THE BLACK WITCH CHRONICLES #0.5
FANTASY
Published July 2017 - Owned Kindle Library
If I finish A Discovery of Witches before Grace's birthday, I'm going to read this prequel novella.




I know I promised to show you the birthday gifties from my blogging buddies: Annemieke from A DANCE WITH BOOKS, and Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG, on Sunday in my monthly wrap-up, but there was zero sunlight yesterday. I was correct there were books, and also bookmarks and other goodies; which will be showing up on Instagram as soon as I can take photos. I will show you here next week, too!


There are some stellar contests up on the Facebook giveaway page right now. Some are multiple book prizes. Most from major publishers!


What are you reading? Tell Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.