Saturday, September 28, 2019

BUMBERSHOOT'S WITCHERY COOKERY & MAGICAL HOMES AND GARDENS - September 2019 Edition

SEPTEMBER 2019 EDITION

This is a monthly sister blog feature for my popular Facebook page BUMBERSHOOT'S WITCHERY COOKERY & MAGICAL LIFESTYLES. My followers asked for it, and so it was granted! Jump on your broomstick and fly on over to Facebook and join in on all the fun we have; especially during the fall and winter holidays!



WITCHERY COOKERY
All Hallows Eve will be here in another month. Let's feast!

Or... how about these more kid friendly pumpkin pasties that @LISHA.LOVEGOOD, on Instagram, made for her son's Honeydukes themed birthday party.




I bought a new cauldron, and the cauldron itself is 17.5 inches without the handle! It's a bit larger than I expected, ha ha, but I'll find a use for it. It is very heavy, too!

I finally ordered a ceramic Chocolate Frog trinket box from the online Universal Studios store. I adore it and am so happy I finally broke down and bought one! I feel much better about buying magical items with my new quality-over-quantity motto.

I also bought a Snitch Snatcher game, and the Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff expansion pack from the Universal Studios website. I saw it on the @KWIKSPELLCO Instagram account, and thought it was perfect for my authentic immersion, wizarding world bedroom because it looks like something a witch, or wizard, would own. I love and adore the graphics on it! I'll be doing a blog post about the game in December.




See the interior shots of this Hogwarts style grandkids' playhouse on THE LEAKY CAULDRON.ORG. I want my son to build one in his backyard, when he buys a house, for ME to live in. Ha ha!



PLEASE EXCUSE BLOGGER'S WONKY SPACING TODAY



This is part one of Rodney from KwikSpellCo's how to wear magical clothing without letting people know you're a wizard (or witch) videos. Besides Instagram see the quidditch game above and his YouTube channel... you can also find Rodney on FACEBOOK.

THE BOYBATONS



Have a look at the entire ALARM EIGHTEEN YouTube channel. The other replica books are enchanting! He's not allowed to make the replica texts any longer, but they do show up on Ebay from time to time and it is my magical heart's desire to own one someday. He has a stellar Instagram account, too!



Next month be looking for a special Halloween Edition and hopefully those knock-off butterbeer recipes I've been promising!




Stay magical, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.