Wednesday, January 2, 2019

WEDNESDAY WHATNOT January 2019 - Waiting On. Wanting. Wishing For.

JANUARY 2019
WAITING ON. WANTING TO READ. WISHING FOR.



I'll be linking up with BOOKS FROM THE BACKLOG on Thursday, for books I've been meaning to read, and CAN'T-WAIT WEDNESDAY for my waiting-ons and wishing-fors.


I pre-ordered the hardcover so I could get the swiggity swag....

It has an exclusive SPLINTERED SERIES short story, a custom purple rose pin, and a signed bookplate! It's not arriving until the 21-25th, though, so...

WAITING ON
If you are interested there is still time to PRE-ORDER FOR SWAG.






I'm WANTING TO READ these two lovelies, that have been gracing my shelves, because my January blog theme is dragons!
JANUARY DRAGON DAZE GOODREADS SHELF






Well, this was my WISHING FOR because it was a Netgalley request, but it's been approved this morning and I'm too lazy to change it! Ha ha. I saw it being talked about on Booktagram as "atmospheric", and I have been loving atmospheric stories like The Essex Serpent and Once Upon a River, lately, so I went to Goodreads and the summary grabbed me.



 What are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.