Sunday, October 22, 2017

THE SUNDAY SYNOPSIS #136

NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY-SIX

THE SUNDAY SYNOPSIS

TELL ME TUESDAY
LAST. NOW. NEXT.

TAG YOU'RE IT!
THE BLOGGER RECOGNITION AWARD

I KNOW I AM BEHIND IN COMMENTING! I even have comments to reply to here on my blog. I will be getting to all of you lovelies this week. Pinkie swear.
I also forgot my Friday Cover Conversations post. Heh. I'm on Instagram now @LaLaCanifshewants2. Send me a friend request and I will follow you back.

This post is late because my son introduced me to MY ANIME LIST last night. It's like Goodreads for anime and manga! I spent all day shelving, rating, and looking for anime. If you are on there or join, send me a friend request @LaCanifshewant2. I made a mistake with leaving out the "s" in Canifshewants2, but I can't change it until next month. Heh. Baz Manchild even gave me a manga of his to read.
I enjoyed it as an anime, so this should go well.

As per what I said last week... it was on like Donkey Kong with practicing (why I am behind in commenting), for about four days, but Fred "The Log" is so heavy it wrecked both my bad shoulder AND my good shoulder. It is still so bad I can't even hold and play my little travel guitar, so *whispers* I ordered a new guitar. Shhhhh... my buyer's remorse hasn't heard about it yet. The body is made out of ultra light paulownia wood. It was serendipitous that it was on a 55% off promotional sale. So she is on her way. I hope she will be here in time for pictures next week. 
Yes, here is your weekly dose of (Halloween) 331EROCK. YouTube is really doing him dirty, so if you could visit and give him a watch and a thumbs up he would be forever grateful.
Remember I was telling you last week about how much fun his comment sections are, especially if you are into puns and/or movie and tv quotes? Even if you don't care for the music, reading the comment section is entertaining. I think I won the pun crown this time. And yeah, I know it's punny not puny, ha ha, but shh... no one noticed. 
I love how we totally ignored Erock. Rob is a great guy, too. He has a channel: HERE. He's done several collabs with Eric, including this one. Hahahaha.

BOUGHT EBOOKS
I reviewed the first book for Netgalley, and although I felt the story was too dark for MG, and very heavy concept wise in a few places for that age group, I enjoyed it as an adult. When I saw this book was $1.99 and the last book 99¢, I snapped them up!
They are both regular price, now.

BOOK MAIL
WON FROM GOODREADS
SENT FROM PUBLISHER
I feel really bad because I have been sent six books from Quirk Books as part of their promotion team and I haven't read, nor reviewed, any of them. This Middle Grade should be a quick fix. 


REVIEW?
THE BLACK WITCH

TELL ME TUESDAY
LAST. NOW. NEXT.

COVER CONVERSATIONS

52 PINS IN 52 WEEKS
I finally got some photos!

THE SUNDAY SYNOPSIS

⭐ AND ⭐
Please don't forget about the MONSTERLAND physical ARC and logo knit hat GIVEAWAY! All you have to do to enter is comment on the post. Easy peasy!
Have a spectacular week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.