Friday, October 27, 2017

COVER CONVERSATIONS #4

NUMBER FOUR
I needed a quick regular third post a week, so I copied off Greg's paper, ha ha, and am posting interesting covers on Fridays. Please drop by BOOK HAVEN and give Greg's BOOKCOVER SPOTLIGHT post a look-see! Greg was in the hospital this week so hop on over and wish him well.

VIEW LAST WEEK'S COVER



I first saw this Middle Grade on THE HARRY POTTER ALLIANCE's Facebook page. It was odd because they had never promoted non HP books before, I have a vague memory that it has something to do with the author's connection to HPA, but I'm not positive. I do remember them saying that Harry Potter fans would like it, but, I've heard that before, ha ha. I made a mental note of it because I loved and adored the cover, but of course promptly forgot about it until I saw PAGES UNBOUND tweeting about their review: HERE.
I know the color scheme is part of the reason I love this. The font really works well for me, too. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.