Sunday, October 30, 2016

THE SUNDAY POST #84

THE SUNDAY POST is a weekly wrap-up feature hosted by Kimba at the CAFFEINATED BOOK REVIEWER.



MONDAY RAVE REVIEW
The Tin Star Duology

TELL ME TUESDAY
Did I make any progress on my Fall Bookish Bingo?

TOP FIVE FRIDAY
My fave bizarre horripilative films!

SATURDAY EVENING CONVERSATIONS
Blogger Personal Ghost Stories

UPDATE: Below was supposed to be a funny ha ha. I thought it was cute and fun. I am not, as some of you were thinking, "starstruck" that is just silly.
This happened...
Tay Zonday the CHOCOLATE RAIN singer followed me on Twitter!
Ha ha ha ha. If you don't know who he is, here is the video...
You can thank me for the earworm latest. Heh heh.
▪▪▪
I have a Harry Potter based home and garden page on Facebook called PROFESSOR BUMBERSHOOT'S WITCHERY COOKERY AND MAGICAL HOMES AND GARDENS. I have been sitting at 1,499 likes for a week now and I would love to make 1,500 by Halloween. So if you are on Facebook I would thank you very kindly for a like! I don't sell anything on there, it is just for fun.


It has been in the 20s (Fahrenheit) at night and it snowed twice! The first time it didn't stick, but the second time...
My city was named second on the list of the best places to trick-or-treat in the US by Netflix. They determined this by the number of pauses to programs and movies on Halloween night. You can see the complete list: HERE.

BOUGHT EBOOKS
I nabbed another Hoffman on sale for $1.99! It is back up to regular price now. I wish PRACTICAL MAGIC would go on sale.

This is by Anne Rice's son. I loved another book I read of his, A DENSITY OF SOULS. It was $1.99 when I bought it and it is now $4.99, so it is still a decent price.
I bought a few other ebooks, but Blogger is being its usual horrible self and I haven't been feeling well, so I will add them next week. They are all back up to regular price anyway.

You can buy Deep Fried Twinkies in the freezer section now, here in the US. They are around $5.00 a box. One of my favorite local restaurants, The Mad Moose, makes them, but I have never had one. They are probably better made fresh.
I know I told one or two people I was going to link their posts here today, but in the disorganized disaster that was my last week I did not write them down. If I mentioned this to you in your comments let me know below. Thanks.

MONDAY CLASSIC REVIEW
The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow

TELL ME TUESDAY
Last. Now. Next.

OCTOBER CHALLENGES UPDATE

TOP FIVE FRIDAY
Book Club Recs

STACKING THE SHELVES
Only a maybe on this.

THE SUNDAY POST
Have a spectacular week and and a spooktacular Halloween!
Has anyone had a deep fried Twinkie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.