Tuesday, October 4, 2016

TELL ME TUESDAY #114

LAST. NOW. NEXT.

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!
▪▪▪
Joining us this week
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

This was very different from the first book and not in a positive way.

This was not a good start to my cozy mystery experiment. After reading another cozy for comparison this book was just plain bad. *gags*  Thank goodness the e-bundle it was in was free.

This cozy was much better than the first one I tried, but I don't think cozies are for me. I tried another after this one, just to make sure, and couldn't finish reading it.

My current ARC.

My current Halloween themed read. It is a collection of short stories.


Last year I read Dracula for Halloween. This is free as a Kindle Classic ebook.
What are you reading? Tell me!
Are you reading any Halloween themed stories?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.