Sunday, October 8, 2023

HELLO OCTOBER

 
HELLO OCTOBER
HALLOWEEN

So much for this being posted on the first! Ha ha.



OCTOBER IS MY FAVORITE MONTH
1. Birthday month.
2. Zuzu's gotcha day.
3. Fall foliage.
4. Bit-O-Honey candy.
5. Jack-o-lanterns.
6. Watching re-runs of Bewitched.
 7. Halloween!




Our court house downtown in my city.


The only time this is in stores here is in October. It has been my favorite traditional Halloween candy since I was a child.










Something I look forward to every October are my tabs and backing tracks guy, Eric Caldrone's aka 331Erock's, Halloween season covers. He hasn't done one yet, so here is the metal re-imagining he did for the new Evil Dead Rise movie which released in April. He has a Masters in Orchestration, so his covers are always something extra.


This is my all-time favorite Horror movie! I watch it at least once every October. It's psychological horror. I hate slasher movies. The cast includes Alice Cooper and Donald Pleasence.

You can watch an interview with John Carpenter about the movie: HERE.


What's your favorite Halloween candy?
Do you have a favorite Horror movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.