Wednesday, August 9, 2023

THE WEDNESDAY WITCH #10 - Books - Tiny WitchThings #WitchBooks #TinyWitchThings #Witches

 
TEN
BOOKS
WITCHTEMBER TBR
BIBLIOMANCY
THIS MAGICAL WORLD
pink fairy armadillo

Hello, my magical mavens! It's Wednesday Witch time. This is a junction between my Toadstone & Bumbershoot posts and my La La in the Library posts; with a good helping of Fantasy book topics and quiet little everyday witch things.


WITCHTEMBER
I've been celebrating Witchtember here on the blog for three years now as a segue into spooky season. I was putting together my TBR selection and I thought you might be interested. I will definitely be reading the first two, as they are current ARCs, and the graphic novel Witch for Hire, along with my monthly Witch Hat Atelier volume and my Back to Hogwarts Day re-read; which is Chamber of Secrets this year... my least favorite Harry Potter book, ha ha.

GOODREADS
I absolutely adore this cover. I might wait on this one until October because it's supposed to be Horror.

GOODREADS
My current Witch Hat Atelier volume.


It's bubblegum pink, the size of a hamster when fully grown, and lives only in Argentina.



STAY MAGICAL MY FRIENDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.