Friday, August 4, 2023

DOG DAYS OF SUMMER YEAR SEVEN - Reading Dog Books #DogBooks #Dogs #DDOS

 
SEVENTH ANNUAL DOG DAYS OF SUMMER CELEBRATION
READING DOG BOOKS

Last year I didn't know if I was going to resume this annual feature, but here we are! How could I not do a lucky number seven year? This year will be different because Annemieke no longer has her Etsy shoppe for custom bookmarks, and I didn't have enough time to figure out another prize, so this year I am going to make a $5 donation to my local Humane Society for every book we read with a dog in it, or on the cover, up to $25 total. I have big plans for next year, though, because starting in September I will be celebrating ten years of book blogging all year long!

LEAVE THE LINKS TO THE REVIEWS OF THE DOG BOOKS YOU'VE READ IN THE COMMENTS
(the books need to have been read between August 1st and August 31st 2023)
You can review them on any social media platform as long as I can see the review.
(books must be 50+ pages)





HERE IS MY TBR



I lucked out and have a current ARC to read!

I have been wanting to read this because we are thinking about getting our cat Zuzu some speech buttons.




I'll be doing a special Dog Days of Summer post about the BC Humane Society!


Let the Dog Days begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.