Sunday, October 30, 2022

TOADSTONE & BUMBERSHOOT'S WITCHERY COOKERY and MAGICAL LIVING - October Halloween Edition #Ghosts #SalemHalloween #TheNightFaire #HalloweenFood #JackOLanterns #Pumpkins

 

HALOWEEN 2022 EDITION
MAGIC AROUND THE CORNER
FRIGHTS - FREAKY FOOD - FAIRE

Greetings, my witchy wonderful magical mavens! This is a monthly sister blog feature for my popular Facebook page TOADSTONE & BUMBERSHOOT'S WITCHERY COOKERY and MAGICAL LIVING. My followers asked for it, and so it was granted! Jump on your broomstick and fly on over to Facebook and join in on all the fun we have; especially during the fall and winter holidays!






I am always encouraging everyone to seek out the magical places which are just around the corner from where you live! Don't wait to embrace and celebrate the inner witch and wizard in your life, only during Wizarding World trips and fantasy conventions.


Remember my favorite local magical bar and restaurant I was talking about in a previous T&B post? The one where you gain access through a secret door in a bookcase? Well... I had no idea it is haunted!


I stumbled upon this news post from 2018. Can you see the little girl? Spooky!







HALLOWEEN

CREEPY PIES
I had two unexpected things happen on my Facebook magical living page this spooky season. I guess my ramping up the year-round witchy content has changed my viewership. My followers used to live for the more scary side of Halloween posts, and October used to be the month I gained followers and had the most interactions, but this year my creepy foods and more macabre decorations were not well received and I lost followers! I'm brainstorming for next year on how to keep my old Halloween season followers and not scare away the new ones. Ha ha. For now I've tried to do Pinterest boards in tiers of scariness. It's a work in progress and some of the scarier boards don't have much on them yet...

• 
(they're not "cheesy" either)
(all of the Halloween Pinterest boards are now closed until next year)








I was reposting favorite T&B Halloween decorations from years past and this one was the one which scared away the most followers this year. Oh, well.
 (the Halloween Pinterest boards are now closed until next year)


 (these Pinterest boards are now closed until next year)


I found this super creepy Halloween background soundtrack.



Going to Salem in October is on my bucket list and attending The Salem Night Faire in the city's Old Pioneer Village is at the top of my events list.

(there are some really great reels here)








If you are like me and haven't carved your pumpkin(s) yet. A classic face Jack-o-lantern is pretty quick and easy. These classic carved pumpkins are heartwarming, too!
(this board is now closed until next year)

I'm all ready to carve!








Stay magical, my friends!
Did you carve pumpkins this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.