Wednesday, October 12, 2022

THE WEDNESDAY WITCH #3 - Tiffany Aching Books - Tiny Witch Things - Kiki's Delivery Service #Discworld #TiffanyAching #Witches #WitchesPockets #KikisDeliveryService #TinyWitchThings

THREE
BOOK
DISCWORLD SERIES
By Terry Pratchett
TINY WITCH THINGS
KIKI'S DELIVERY SERVICE
WITCHERY WORDS
A WITCH'S POCKETS

Hello, my magical mavens! It's Wednesday Witch time. This is a junction between my Toadstone & Bumbershoot posts and my La La in the Library posts; with a good helping of Fantasy book topics and quiet little everyday witch things.


There are two multiple book story arcs concerning witches within the full forty-two title Discworld series: the Witches collection, and the Tiffany Aching collection.
If you are curious about, but a bit unsure of, the Discworld series I think the Tiffany Aching books are the best place to start. They are meant for teenage readership, however... there is no sappy romance, the plots are multi-level and the Pratchett style puns are still keen. I enjoyed this collection just as much, if not more than, the adult titles.





I was looking on Hulu for anime to watch and I came across Mary and the Witch's Flower, which I will be watching tomorrow, and it reminded me of Kiki's Delivery Service that I love and adore. I'm going to scout around to see if there is somewhere to watch it. I should just buy all my favorite anime on DVD and then I can just watch them anytime. Have you seen Kiki's Delivery Service?





Zuzu started pulling the straw out of my "flying" broom to play with not long after we rescued him, so I turned it straw side up. Last month he knocked it over to get to the broom head to pilfer some straw and somehow got one of his claws caught in the metal wrapping! With the change in weather his need to play has increased two fold, so I ordered a half pound of natural broom straw from Etsy for him. I put it in a vase on our hallway console table and it looks great as decoration, too. Now that I know the shop uses nontoxic dyes I'm going to order the dark grey next time. However, he went from stealing bristles and entertaining himself for a good hour at a time, to insisting these new straws be wiggled and swished by his humans, ha ha. He's become quite the pain in the butt!





FARDEL = BUNDLE
A fardel of broom straw.
Ha!






Do you watch anime?
STAY MAGICAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.