Sunday, June 12, 2022

TOADSTONE & BUMBERSHOOT'S WITCHERY COOKERY AND MAGICAL LIVING Summer 2020 Edition #Witchery Cookery #MagicalLiving #NYFaerieFestival #FairyFeasts #SummerSolsticeParty #TheHistoryOfWitchHats #WitchHats #DungeonsAndDragons

SUMMER CELEBRATIONS 2022 EDITION
MAGIC AROUND THE CORNER
WITCHERY COOKERY
THE HISTORY OF WITCH HATS
WITCH CRAFTY
A MAGICAL LIFE

Greetings, my magical mavens! This is a monthly sister blog feature for my popular Facebook page TOADSTONE & BUMBERSHOOT'S WITCHERY COOKERY and MAGICAL LIVING. My followers asked for it, and so it was granted! Jump on your broomstick and fly on over to Facebook and join in on all the fun we have; especially during the fall and winter holidays!


I still cannot post to my Facebook albums, so my list of witchy wonderful magical living PINTEREST boards is growing. Come over and have a peek!





I am always encouraging everyone to seek out the magical places which are just around the corner from where you live! Don't wait to embrace and celebrate the inner witch and wizard in your life, only during Wizarding World trips and fantasy conventions.

NEW YORK FAERIE FESTIVAL
It's the Queen of the Faeries, herself!
This festival is less than a half hour from my house. The fest started in 2009, but this is only the eleventh festival because they had to cancel in 2020 and 2021 in consideration of the plague. I went in 2011 and 2016. I was planning on going again in 2020 before it was cancelled. I will not be going this year because after having Omicron in a serious way, I'm still spooked. Maybe next year.










SUMMER CELEBRATIONS
June 21st is Summer Solstice the longest day of the year in the Northern Hemisphere. What better way to celebrate than with a Fairy Feast!


MATCHA AND WHITE CHOCOLATE DIPPED STRAWBERRIES



See more fairy party ideas on my Pinterest board...
This is a brand new board, so there's only forty-four pins, but I add to it on a regular basis.








THE GRIFFIN & GARGOYLE TAVERN

THE GNOME ALCHEMIST BAR

THE GRIFFIN & GARGOYLE
The complex includes the tavern restaurant, a gift shoppe, the bar, and axe throwing lanes in the basement cellar. Follow both links for more images. They also have a Facebook page, and an Instagram account.








Stay magical, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.