Tuesday, June 7, 2022

TELL ME TUESDAY #379 - Last. Now. Next. - May Reading Wrap-Up - New to the E-Queue #AmReading #CaribbeanAmericanHeritageMonth

 

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER THREE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-NINE
MAY READING WRAP-UP

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!




2022 A YEAR OF BLACK AND NATIVE AMERICAN AUTHORS





NOTHING
At the begininning of the year my intent was to cut back reading to one book a week, so I had more time to do other things. After cutting back to listening to audiobooks while I ate and when I was doing mindless activities like: walking, folding laundry, doing my nails, or my latest big project... sorting through old photos, I was still managing two books a week. I have started listening to music while walking, and have been enjoying silence (well, silence with my ever-present fan in the background, ha ha) while folding laundry and the like. I've been much calmer without being constantly baraged with words and thinking all the time. I only listen when I am eating now.



YOUNG ADULT
SERIES BOOK THREE
FANTASY
Publishes July 22nd 2022 - NetGalley UK DRC
Love! Love! Love! It's the final title in the Dauntless Path series which started with one of my favorite books ever, Thorn. This is an ARC from a favorite author so I'm not breaking my challenge rules. Isn't the cover wonderful?



I was going to read These Ghosts Are Family as my first title for Caribbean-American Heritage Month, but I own it and can read it at any point; however... the clock is ticking on my Hoopla borrows. I think I might read A Million Aunties, first.







MAY READING WRAP-UP


BOOKS READ
FIVE

ARCS
ONE

PHYSICAL BOOKS
NONE

EBOOKS
FOUR

AUDIOBOOKS
ONE

MANGA - GRAPHIC NOVELS - COMICS
NONE

MIDDLE GRADE
TWO

YOUNG ADULT
NONE

ADULT FICTION
THREE

NONFICTION
NONE

RE-READ
NONE

FAVORITE MAY READ
★★★★
(4.5)


2022
YEAR TO DATE TOTALS
BOOKS READ
25
NONFICTION 1/12
MIDDLE GRADE 10/12
NATIVE AMERICAN/FIRST NATIONS AUTHORS 7/12
MIDDLE GRADE - 10
YOUNG ADULT - 6
ADULT FICTION - 8
NONFICTION - 1
GRAPHIC NOVELS - 1
AUDIOBOOKS - 15
EBOOKS - 10
PHYSICAL COPIES - 0
BORROWED - 16
ARCS - 4



What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.