Monday, February 21, 2022

SHOW AND TELL #12 - February 2022 Daily Goodie Box Unboxing #DailyGoodieBox #FreeSamples

 

SHOW AND TELL
TWELVE
FEBRUARY DAILY GOODIE BOX
UNBOXING


I kept seeing this product sample box on Mary's blog, Dark Thoughts, and decided I would give it a whirl. I love this box because the products are most likely to be full size, or packs of multiple sample sizes. I love natural, environmentally friendly and cruelty-free products, so it's a great way to find new ethically inclined companies, and to try their products totally free; with no shipping fees! They will never ask for a credit card number. If you want to try for your own Daily Goodie Box click the link above or go to their Facebook page: HERE.

SOMETHING NEW!
Daily Goodie Box has a new sister website!

These certainly had a lot of crunch! The ranch flavor was mild. Zero grams of sugar was a big plus for me because I'm trying to drastically reduce my sugar intake. It's surprising how many savory snack foods contain sugar.



INNER CARE
This had an unpleasant overly ripe elderberry taste to it, and it gave me the worst heartburn I've ever had. Maybe mixing it in juice or a smoothie would help.




NEURO MINTS
My son loves strong mints so he really liked the taste. He said he didn't notice any caffeine boost or extra focus, though.




BANANA WAVE
If you love bananas, this dairy-free milk is for you! This is actually banana oat milk and I love oat milk. It's packed with vitamins and there's no added sugar or sweetners. I would use it in smoothies, or for cereal. Their website has recipes.



BAMBOO NATURE
This eco-friendly lotion is very nice. It's not oily like other baby lotions tend to be. It absorbed quickly and left my hands smooth. It's fragrance free, so I gave the travel size received to my son for his backpack.



QUE BELLA
I love this facial mask! The scent is wonderful. I like that it has a gel-like consistency and it doesn't drip. It left my face feeling soft and moisturized.



My son grabbed this as soon as I took the unboxing photo. He doesn't care for sugary applesauce, so he was keen to try it and he loved it! He said it tastes like eating a fresh apple. I was happy to see it also comes in a 24 oz glass bottle. They also have a honey crisp apple variety. Yum.
 
I love this! I didn't have anything to bread, so I put some in a salad wrap. It's great. I'm going to bread meatless "chicken breasts" and add some of my own herbs and spices. I love this idea. I'm going to sprinkle some on soup, too. I'm happy that we were given a good sized bag of the lemon pepper flavor!










Do you like getting free samples?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.