Sunday, February 27, 2022

TURNING THE PAGE ON FEBRUARY 2022 - Monthly Wrap-Up

  

TURNING THE PAGE ON FEBRUARY
MONTHLY WRAP-UP


February was mostly snow, ice, and subzero temperatures here in Upstate New York and it looks like more of the same for the beginning of March.
As most of you know I had Omicron for almost three weeks. After feeling semi-human for three or four days Baz brought home a demon spawned stomach flu, and I got knocked down again for four days. Baz and his friends only had it for 24 hours. Anyway, I am better now, but I'm still profoundly fatigued and I get lightheaded a lot. It's made us go back to more fervent hand washing and I've been spraying things like doorknobs and faucets with disinfectant again. I haven't felt like blogging and my blog hopping has been sporadic. I'm starting to feel more motivated, so I hope to get squared away with commenting both here and on your blogs next week. My apologies.




Baz finally noticed we had new flatware after 163 days. Ha! He noticed when he had to wash dishes when I was ill. I was impressed he knew the term "beaded" though.












Is anyone else playing WORDLE?

















I will see you all on Tuesday. Take care. Be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.