Sunday, January 16, 2022

SHOW AND TELL #11 January 2022 Daily Goodie Box Unboxing #DailyGoodieBox #Unboxing #FreeSamples

 

SHOW AND TELL
ELEVEN
JANUARY DAILY GOODIE BOX
UNBOXING


I kept seeing this product sample box on Mary's blog, Dark Thoughts, and decided I would give it a whirl. I love this box because the products are most likely to be full size, or packs of multiple sample sizes. I love natural, environmentally friendly and cruelty-free products, so it's a great way to find new ethically inclined companies, and to try their products totally free; with no shipping fees! They will never ask for a credit card number. If you want to try for your own Daily Goodie Box click the link above or go to their Facebook page: HERE.
SOMETHING NEW!
Daily Goodie Box has a new sister website!




I can't review this product because I didn't get one in my box. They look good, though!





My son loved this floride and alcohol free mouthwash. He said the river mint flavor was wonderfully fresh and different. It has more of an herbal mint taste and he prefers that. He was happy I received a good-sized bottle!






NEURO GUM
I thought this product would be great to send over to my son's friend's game night because there were multiple pieces in the sample. All five liked the taste, but also said a strange aftertaste ruined it. Two people said they felt a little bit more awake.






We had these in another box and I loved them so much I was delighted when I saw my online health food store, Thrive Market, carries them! I buy them every month! They are a favorite of my son's too and two of my friends have started buying them at, I think, Target. So good!





I have been using NOOCH (nutritional yeast) in soups and on popcorn, you have to try it on popcorn, for a few years! It has a nutty cheesy taste. I haven't used this sample yet, but I see that the brand gets great reviews, so I'm sure I'll love it! We received two good-sized samples.




My son said this tasted like a concentrated V-8 Splash. It was a bit too strong for him, so he poured it into his morning juice and he loved it! We can all use extra immune support during the winter months.






We loved these, even though my son doesn't care for peanut butter cups! I think it's because the filling was more of a liquid and tasted like a salted caramel peanut butter combo. The chocolate was more semi-sweet than milk chocolate. I don't know about kids, but adults should love them. You can purchase sugar free Zolli candies just about anywhere. I recently purchased more lollipops!






This is another product I have been purchasing from Thrive Market for a couple of years. I hadn't had the opportunity to experience this scent, though. I love it! It has
citrus bergamot with leafy greens, a hint of wild rose petals, soft blonde woods and musk.










Do you like getting free samples?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.