Tuesday, October 27, 2020

TELL ME TUESDAY #320 - What I'm Reading...

WHAT I'M READING...
NUMBER THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!


Joining us this week...
Kwante from KWANTE IN WONDERLAND
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

LAST WEEK'S TMT


GOODREADS
I've been listening to to a Hoopla audiobook. I like it, but I don't consider it Horror. It's more like a philosophical treatise on the human condition. I love the Monster point of view parts to the story, but the Dr. Frankenstein threads are almost boring. I'll tell you more next week.



 
After finally figuring out the new Instagram update, and posting one photo, I went back today and got this when I clicked the new + sign...

When I click on it all it does is take me to the app download page, which I already have the app. Needless to say, I cannot post photos to my book blog account. Between this and the Blogger update... fun times. *insert eyeroll*


I've been extremely ill and in a lot of pain, so I haven't been around much, but I think I was a bit better today. Hopefully I will be able to do some blog hopping tomorrow. Fingers crossed. I voted by mail over three weeks ago and my son voted early today. He was able to get a 100th anniversary of the women's vote sticker for me, and he bought a Tony's
Chocolonely fair trade chocolate bar for me to celebrate. Please vote, we need to get rid of the orange turd and his enablers!

What are you reading? Tell Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.