Sunday, October 11, 2020

BUMBERSHOOT'S WITCHERY COOKERY & MAGICAL LIFESTYLES - 2020 Halloween Edition Part I

 

2020 HALLOWEEN EDITION PART ONE

This is a sister blog feature for my popular Facebook page BUMBERSHOOT'S WITCHERY COOKERY & MAGICAL LIFESTYLES. My followers asked for it, and so it was granted! Jump on your broomstick and fly on over to Facebook and join in on all the fun we have; especially during the fall and winter holidays!



I recommend browsing this website because there are a lot of creepy foods to make!



SPOOKY CHORZIO HAND PIES






To create a glowing effect in your pumpkin, don't cut all the way through your pumpkin's outer shell to create this look. Instead, use a lemon zester, clay loop, or linoleum cutter to carve into, but not through the top layer of pumpkin skin.











HALLOWEEN PART DEUX NEXT WEEKEND
HARRY POTTER

Stay spooky, my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.