Tuesday, July 7, 2020

TELL ME TUESDAY #306 - Last. Now. Next.

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER THREE HUNDRED AND SIX

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!


Joining us this week...
Kwante from KWANTE IN WONDERLAND
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

LAST WEEK'S TMT



★★★★★
ADULT FICTION
DISCWORLD SERIES
FANTASY
HUMOR
Published 2004 - Hoopla Audio Borrow/Own Shelf
My last month's TURTLE RECALL CHALLENGE read. I loved it! There was a lot to be applied to the current political situation here in the US.

★★★★★
ADULT LITERARY FICTION
ANTHOLOGY
STORIES FROM THE HARLEM RENAISSANCE
BLACK CULTURE
Published January 14th 2020 - Hoopla Audiobook Borrow
I especially loved the old-school Magical Realism stories.


ADULT FICTION
STANDALONE
HISTORICAL FICTION
Published 1943 - Hoopla Audiobook Borrow
This title is for my A Year of Classics personal reading challenge. Can you believe I have never read this? It's one of my favorite movies. July is my annual Summer in the City reading month where I read books set in New York City.
.
NONFICTION
RACE RELATIONS
Published April 2nd 2020 - Hoopla Audiobook Borrow
This is my second I Am Listening book for BLACK LIVES MATTER.


NONFICTION
RACE RELATIONS
Published 2016 - Hoopla Audiobook Borrow



What are you reading? Tell Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.