Tuesday, July 21, 2020

TELL ME TUESDAY #308 - Last. Now. Next. - New to the E-Queue

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER THREE HUNDRED AND EIGHT
NEW TO THE E-QUEUE

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!


Joining us this week...
Kwante from KWANTE IN WONDERLAND
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

LAST WEEK'S TMT



★★★★★
(4.5)
ADULT FICTION
STANDALONE
HISTORICAL FICTION
Published 1943 - Hoopla Audiobook Borrow
I LOVED THIS STORY! Why did I not read this book earlier in my life?! It fit both my July Summer in the City theme, and my A Year of Classics reading challenge.

★★★★★
(4.5)
ADULT FICTION
HARLEM RENAISSANCE
BLACK CULTURE
Published 1929 - Own Kindle Library
This is an other #BlackVoices story set in New York City. It's about a Black Woman passing as White. It packed a lot of story into its few pages. I love the author's writing style. It also fit my July reading theme and classics challenge!

★★★★★
(4.5)
MIDDLE GRADE
STANDALONE
NEWBERY MEDAL WINNER
Published 1967- Own Kindle Library
This was my July Newbery Award Winner reading challenge title. It's pre-1970, too, so it counts as a classic. It was also set in NYC so it was a triple threat book. Ha ha!



ADULT LIT
STANDALONE
CLASSIC
Published 1952 - Own Kindle Library
Not to be confused with the book, The Invisible Man. This is a #BlackVoices story which also fits my July Summer in the City reading theme and my 2020 A Year of Classics reading challenge.



ADULT FANTASY
DISCWORLD SERIES #36 - MOIST VON LIPWIG STORY ARC #2
HUMOR
Published 2007 - Hoopla Audiobook Borrow
My next TURTLE RECALL CHALLENGE read. I loved the first Moist von Lipwig book, so I have high hopes for this o




There are some stellar contests up on the Facebook giveaway page right now. Some are multiple book prizes. Most from major publishers!


What are you reading? Tell Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.