Sunday, April 19, 2020

THE SNIDGET - Magical News Bulletin - April 2020 Edition - Harry Potter

MAGICAL NEWS BULLETIN
APRIL 2020 EDITION

THE SNIDGET is a periodical bulletin from the magical world.
There will be plenty of news about Hogwarts and the wizarding world, and other fantastical places. It will be dropped off in the library by Owl Post every second weekend of the month.






TheLeakyCauldron.org gives an overview of offerings from the new At Home section of the Wizarding World website including crafts, games like word searches, and free audiobook streaming of Philosopher's Stone. It's the British narrator and I am excited to listen because I loathe the Sorcerer's Stone narrator. 







I found the TRY Youtube channel earlier this month where Irish people try food and drink from around the world. Watching has been my de-stresser during the current Dragon Pox outbreak.





I love the honest joy on Peter's face when he opens these books for the first time.


The controversial new Bulgarian covers. I will say I agree with Peter... I love them!




Stay magical, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.