Sunday, February 9, 2020

THE SNIDGET - Magical News Bulletin - February 2020 Edition

MAGICAL NEWS BULLETIN
FEBRUARY 2020 EDITION

THE SNIDGET is a periodical bulletin from the magical world.
There will be plenty of news about Hogwarts and the wizarding world, and other fantastical places. It will be dropped off in the library by Owl Post every second Saturday of the month.






It was HARRY POTTER BOOK NIGHT on Thursday February 6th. the theme was the Triwizard Tournament. I only managed to make pumpkin juice and vegan cheese cut with a lightening bolt cookie cutter on crackers, but it was still tasty fun! I used my new snitch ice ball maker to make ice for my pumpkin juice. Photos to come in my special Book Night wrap-up post. If you have any photos you want me to include, let me know!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.