Wednesday, May 1, 2019

BOOK JACKET - May 2019 Edition - WOW - Books from the Backlog - Bookstagram Beauties

MAY 2019 EDITION
♥ COVER LOVE ♥
⚫ THE COVER MADE ME DO IT ⚫
★ BOOKSTAGRAM BEAUTIES 

I'll be linking up monthly with CAN'T WAIT WEDNESDAY for the COVER LOVE section, and BOOKS FROM THE BACKLOG for THE COVER MADE ME DO IT section.



♥ COVER LOVE ♥
GOODREADS
Publishes August 2019
Isn't this cover the best?! It was painfully difficult not to request it on Netgalley, especially after reading the summary. I will most likely read it if Hoopla gets it, so I'll be waiting on that. I'm trying to get my Netgalley ratio too 100% by the end of the year.



THE COVER MADE ME DO IT
GOODREADS
Published 2013
Here is another oldie from my Kindle library. I have a thing for covers with birds, and this one is lovely. I need to read it because it's from my Goodreads freebie-and-99¢ shelf and will be up for a Kondo My Kindle feature post soon.



★ BOOKSTAGRAM  BEAUTIES 
@IMAGINATIONBUBBLE



⬛ BOOK DEALS ⬛
$1.99 at the time this was posted, but always check first.

And don't forget the SYNC free audiobook season has started! Thursday is the last day to download the first two books.

.
What are you waiting on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.