Tuesday, December 12, 2017

TELL ME TUESDAY #175

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-FIVE
TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!



Joining us this week...
Jolene from JO'S BOOK BLOG
Michelle from IN LIBRIS VERITAS
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!


⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Even if you had a bogus fear-filled childhood like I did, this story will make you feel lucky for it.
Published December 12th - NetGalley


 GOODREADS
YOUNG ADULT
STANDALONE
CONTEMPORARY
DIVERSE - ADHD
Publishes December 26th - Edelweiss
Ugh... this book is bland. The first 40% was nap inducing. It picked up a bit, but so much of it is repetitive. It is also advocating going off prescribed medications. I hope this is a growth arc platform, but at 50% in there have been no consequences, so it looks like it is not. It also has the boyfriends make it all better vibe and I am not liking that either.


This is as close as it gets to a holiday read for me. Ha ha. I hope to squidge in the sequel, too!
What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.