Tuesday, January 26, 2021

TELL ME TUESDAY # 333 - Last. Now. Next. - What's Baz Reading?

 

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER THREE HUNDRED AND THIRTY-THREE
WHAT'S BAZ READING?

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!


Joining  us this week...




★★★
ADULT FICTION
THE WICKED YEARS SERIES - THREE
FANTASY
WIZARD OF OZ RETELLING
Published 2008 - Own Audiobook and Hardcover
I loved this one, too! Not nearly as much as Son of a Witch, but in comparison to other Fantasy stories it's still love.



GOODREADS
ADULT FICTION
THE WICKED YEARS SERIES - FOUR
FANTASY
WIZARD OF OZ RETELLING
Published 2011- Own Kindle Library and Hardcover
I couldn't keep myself from immediately moving on to this last book in the series! I am definitely re-reading Wicked, soon, and maybe I'll re-read them all! I bought the paperbacks to annotate.



ADULT FICTION
DISCWORLD SERIES
CITY WATCH STORY ARC #1
FANTASY - HUMOR
Published 1989 - Own Ebook and Hardcover
Yes! We are continuing on with the TURTLE RECALL CHALLENGE, hosted by A Dance With Books. My goal, once again, is to read one Discworld book a month. I chose to read this title for January, instead of continuing on with the Death story arc, because of it being January Dragon Daze here in the library for the third year.

GOODREADS
NONFICTION
POLITICAL
Published October 2019 - Own Kindle Library



GOODREADS
ADULT FICTION
WAYFARERS COMPANION BOOK - ONE
SCIENCE FICTION
Published 2014
This is the book I gave him for our book and cookies exchange on Christmas Eve. He just started reading it, but he really likes it so far. I hope he ends up loving it as much as I did.




There are some stellar contests up on the Facebook giveaway page right now. Some are multiple book prizes. Most from major publishers!

What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.