Tuesday, August 4, 2020

TELL ME TUESDAY #310 - Last. Now. Next.

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER THREE HUNDRED AND TEN

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!




★★★★★
ADULT LIT
STANDALONE
CLASSIC
Published 1952 - Own Kindle Library
Not to be confused with the book, The Invisible Man. I would give this book six stars if I could. I haven't reviewed it on Goodreads yet because I need to think about what I want to say and get it exactly right. I learned more about racism and race relations in this book than I did in both of the Nonfiction anti-racism books I read.



ADULT FANTASY
DISCWORLD SERIES #36 - MOIST VON LIPWIG STORY ARC #2
HUMOR
Published 2007 - Hoopla Audiobook Borrow
My next TURTLE RECALL CHALLENGE book. It also fits my annual August DOG DAYS OF SUMMER reading challenge. Look at Mr. Fusspot on the cover... just look at him, he's so darn cute!

NONFICTION
ANTI-RACISM
Published April 2016 - Hoopla Borrow
This is my Nonfictiom anti-racism read for August.



MIDDLE GRADE
STANDALONE
HISTORICAL FICTION
BLACK HISTORY
NEWBERY AWARD WINNER
Published 1950 - Hoopla Borrow
This my August Newbery reading challenge book. It also counts towards my A Year of Classics reading challenge.


What are you reading? Tell Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.