Tuesday, February 4, 2020

TELL.ME TUESDAY #285 - Last. Now. Next - New to the E-Queue - Monthly Reading Uodate

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-FIVE
NEW TO THE E-QUEUE & READING UPDATES

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!




★★
NONFICTION
SELF-HELP
Published 2011- Own Kindle Library
I had a lot of feelings about this strange book. I am working on a full blog review and I will be doing a blog series about it.

★★★★
EARLY READER CHAPTER BOOKS
TRILOGY
FANTASY
MORALITY STORIES
ILLUSTRATED
Published - Own Kindle Library
These count towards my Year of Classics totals. I really liked them, and the writing didn't feel dated at all. The illustrations were wonderful.



ADULT FICTION
DISCWORLD SERIES #3
FANTASY
Published 1987 - Own Kindle Library
I am participating in a group read for the TURTLE RECALL DISCWORLD READING CHALLENGE hosted by Anemieke from A Dance With Books.



AUTOBIOGRAPHICAL NOVEL
DUOLOGY
DIVERSE
RACE RELATIONS/POVERTY
Published 1959 - Hoopla Borrow
This book is for both my classics challenge and my annual Black History Month reading theme.

GOODREADS
AUTOBIOGRAPHICAL NOVEL
DUOLOGY
DIVERSE
RACE RELATIONS/POVERTY
Published 1962 - Own Kindle Library
It's the sequel to To Sir, With Love.





BOOKS READ IN JANUARY
ELEVEN
The three early reader chapter books were pretty short, so it was more like nine books.
ADULT FICTION - 3
YOUNG ADULT - 2
MIDDLE GRADE - 4
NONFICTION - 2
FANTASY - 7
SCIENCE FICTION - 0
HISTORICAL FICTION - 0
DIVERSE REALISTIC CONTEMPORARY - 2
SELF-HELP - 1
MUSIC - 1
ANTHOLOGY - 1
MANGA/GRAPHIC NOVEL/COMIC - 0
PHYSICAL COPY - 0
EBOOK - 11
AUDIOBOOK - 0
ARCS - 4
OWNED - 7
HOOPLA - 0
FEMALE AUTHOR - 9
MALE AUTHOR - 2
NON-BINARY AUTHOR - 0

I read all ARCs and owned books. I like that!



There are some stellar contests up on the Facebook giveaway page right now. Some are multiple book prizes. Most from major publishers!


How many books did you manage last month?
What are you reading? Tell Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.