Tuesday, February 18, 2020

TELL ME TUESDAY #286 Last. Now. Next.

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER TWO HUNDRED EIGHTY-SIX

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!


Joining us this week...
Kwante from KWANTE IN WONDERLAND
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

LAST WEEK'S TMT



★★★★
ADULT FICTION
DISCWORLD SERIES #3
FANTASY
Published 1987 - Own Kindle Library
I read this for the TURTLE RECALL DISCWORLD READING CHALLENGE  February group read-along hosted by Anemieke from A Dance With Books.

★★★★★
AUTOBIOGRAPHICAL NOVEL
DUOLOGY
DIVERSE - HISTORICAL
RACE RELATIONS/POVERTY
Published 1959 - Hoopla Borrow
This book was for both my classics challenge and my annual Black History Month reading theme. It is the third time I have read it, and I continue to love it.



AUTOBIOGRAPHICAL NOVEL
DUOLOGY
DIVERSE - HISTORICAL
RACE RELATIONS/POVERTY
Published 1962 - Own Kindle Library
It's the sequel to To Sir, With Love, and I am loving it. It's quite a page turner.



MIDDLE GRADE/YOUNG ADULT
FANTASY
Published 2001 - Own Kindle and Shelf


What are you reading? Tell Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.