Saturday, August 24, 2019

MOST EXCELLENT #2 - Around the Web and Then Some - Special Dog Days of Summer Edition

NUMBER DEUX
AROUND THE WEB AND THEN SOME

As many of you know I love to use my 👍✨ signature emoji mash-up when commenting on posts around the web, but did you know when I type them, in my head I am saying "most excellent"?  Ha Ha! Here are some links from around the web that get the sparkle thumbs-up from me!


This is a special DOG DAYS OF SUMMER edition post. Be sure to drop by my #DDOS introduction post and enter my $15 e-gift card international giveaway! You can also hop over to my co-host's blog, JO'S BOOK BLOG, and enter her gift card giveaway also!



Barb from Booker T's Farm read and REVIEWED Hollow Kingdom for #DDOS. The author read it and acknowledged Barb on Twitter! 👍✨





.
POTTERMORE


Monte, the new star of Disney's live action Lady and the Tramp remake is a shelter dog.👍✨

*The video says Lady is played by a cocker spaniel, but she is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.




There are some stellar contests up on the Facebook giveaway page right now. Some are multiple book prizes. Most from major publishers!


What are some of your favorite places to find interesting web content?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.