I am 58 years old today...
I was challenged to do the birthday "things" challenge a few months ago and I forgot who asked me, but here we go anyway...
That's a lot of candles!!!!
1. I live in New York.
2. I have a degree in Broadcasting and Media Arts.
3. I play guitar, bass, and piano.
4. I have red hair.
5. My sister is 16 years younger than me.
7. I can read books upside down.
8. I hate the color pink.
9. I hate the color orange even more.
10. I once held hands with Mr. Rogers.
11. The only other state I have lived in is Colorado, but only for four months.
12. I lived on a commune (see above).
14. My favorite number is fourteen.
15. My fave meal is lobster, mashed potatoes, and chocolate cake.
16. I am a pescetarian.
17. I have never been a Presbyterian.
18. The only other country I have been to is Canada.
19.The first book I read by myself was One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish.
20. I used to skateboard.
21. I have a tattoo.
22. I am "allergic" to wine, but that's okay because I love vodka martinis.
23. I took Latin in high school.
24. I took French in college.
25. My son is trying to teach me Japanese.
26. I believe in ghosts.
27. I have been drinking coffee since I was two years old.
28. I am Facebook friends with my high school Physics lab partner.
29. I am a Red Sox fan.
30. My family has Chinese take-out and plays Scrabble every Christmas Eve.
31. My son is a Biochemistry major.
32. I have three nephews that I call The Three Tenors.
33. My nephews' first names all start with J.
34. My son was named Sebastian after a cute guy we saw on a game show, not Sebastian Bach like most people imagine.
35. Except for writing, I am ambidextrous.
36. I hate the word, "squat".
37. My favorite subject in high school was Biology.
38. My fave color is black.
39. I have been known to listen to Marilyn Manson.
40. I traced my father's family back to Sleepy Hollow in the 1600s.
43. I am a Ravenclaw through and through.
44. My cousin David calls me Nerda and I call him Aphid.
45. I would love to live in Salem Massachusetts.
46. My favorite vacation place is the Jersey shore, Wildwood.
47. I have never been to Disney World.
48. I prefer female dogs and male cats.
49. I was obsessed with Wonderland when I was a preteen.
50. I saw the movie Tommy at the theater 12 times, beating out Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by seven.
51. I got my first real kiss from my not yet boyfriend, at the age of 15, on the porch of an abandoned victorian mansion when we were escaping a rainstorm, on the way to a friend's house.
52. I got a 1969 Gibson ES-335 guitar instead of an engagement ring.
53. I have been a single mom for nine years (#52 had nothing to do with this).
54. I know Fushigi is just a ball.
55. I love gummy frogs.
56. I can Dougie. Lol.
58. Halloween is my favorite holiday.
If you have read this and want to do the tag youself, consider yourself tagged! Come back and leave your link in the comments and I will drop by and have a look. :)