Tuesday, May 28, 2024

TELL ME TUESDAY #413 READING WRAP-UP

TELL ME TUESDAY
NUMBER FOUR HUNDRED AND THIRTEEN
APRIL READING WRAP-UP
*tidbits*

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your TBR pile, and why.
I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!


ONE BOOK A WEEK
I'm still trying to keep my reading down to one book a week
I wanted to get a April reading wrap-up posted before June rolled around!
This is beginning to become a regular thing. Good grief.
For the last two years I have been trying to cut my reading back to one book a week, but this year I am seven books behind that goal. Life is a fickle thing.

APRIL READING WRAP-UP


BOOKS READ
THREE

ARCS
NONE

PHYSICAL BOOKS
NONE

EBOOKS
ONE

AUDIOBOOKS
TWO

MANGA - GRAPHIC NOVELS - COMICS
NONE

MIDDLE GRADE
NONE

YOUNG ADULT
NONE

ADULT FICTION
THREE

NONFICTION
NONE

RE-READ
NONE

FAVORITE APRIL READ
This was my Diversity Month book.
It was a story about a man with cystic fibrosis.


2024
YEAR TO DATE TOTALS
BOOKS READ
12
NONFICTION 2/12
MIDDLE GRADE 0/6
NATIVE AMERICAN/FIRST NATIONS AUTHORS I/4
MUSIC 2/6
PLAYS 0/4
BACKLIST ARCS 0/4
CLASSICS 1/3
RE-READS 1/3
FREEBIES/99¢ KINDLE BOOKS 0/12
MIDDLE GRADE - 0
YOUNG ADULT - 2
ADULT FICTION - 8
NONFICTION - 2
GRAPHIC NOVELS/MANGA - 0
AUDIOBOOKS - 5
EBOOKS - 6
PHYSICAL COPIES - 0
BORROWED - 6
ARCS - 3


•tidbits•
LITERATURE MAP
I had forgotten all about this until I was looking for an old mini book review on a past TMT post. This moving book map is so much fun I decided to repost it! You put in an author name and it shows you other authors who are similar. The closer to the search author, the more similar.

What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.