Tuesday, April 30, 2024

TELL ME TUESDAY #412 March Reading Wrap-Up

TELL ME TUESDAY
NUMBER FOUR HUNDRED AND TWELVE
MARCH READING WRAP-UP
*tidbits*

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your TBR pile, and why.
I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!


ONE BOOK A WEEK
I'm still trying to keep my reading down to one book a week
I wanted to get a March reading wrap-up posted before May rolled in, ha ha.
I haven't posted in almost two months!
I only read two books in March. I have continued to be very ill, and I save what little energy I have for my Facebook local small businesses promotion and community events page, and community support services group. I was buddy re-reading Jane Eyre with Liis from Cover to Cover and annotating, so that took a bit longer. I have forty notes on Mr. Rochester alone! I was also reading a Charlotte Bronte biography along side Jane Eyre, but I didn't finish it before the end of the month.

MARCH READING WRAP-UP


BOOKS READ
TWO

ARCS
ONE

PHYSICAL BOOKS
NONE

EBOOKS
TWO

AUDIOBOOKS
NONE

MANGA - GRAPHIC NOVELS - COMICS
NONE

MIDDLE GRADE
NONE

YOUNG ADULT
NONE

ADULT FICTION
TWO

NONFICTION
NONE

RE-READ
ONE

FAVORITE MARCH READ
★★★★


2024
YEAR TO DATE TOTALS
BOOKS READ
9
NONFICTION 2/12
MIDDLE GRADE 0/6
NATIVE AMERICAN/FIRST NATIONS AUTHORS I/4
MUSIC 2/6
PLAYS 0/4
BACKLIST ARCS 0/4
CLASSICS 1/3
RE-READS 1/3
FREEBIES/99¢ KINDLE BOOKS 0/12
MIDDLE GRADE - 0
YOUNG ADULT - 2
ADULT FICTION - 5
NONFICTION - 2
GRAPHIC NOVELS/MANGA - 0
AUDIOBOOKS - 3
EBOOKS - 5
PHYSICAL COPIES - 0
BORROWED - 3
ARCS - 3


•tidbits•
From November 24th 2023 to the same date in 2024, is the 40th anniversary celebration of Terry Pratchett's Discworld series.

I do, however, not recommend starting with The Colour of Magic. Ha!

Last Sunday was Terry Pratchett Day and the theme was start in the wrong place. There is really no "wrong place" in the 41-42 book Discworld series because they can basically all be read on their own, but I think starting with the first book of one of the series story arcs is better. I always recommend easing one's way in to the zany Discworld universe with the Tiffany Aching books, of which The Wee Free Men is the first title.



What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.