Tuesday, December 12, 2023

TELL ME TUESDAY #408 - Last. Now. Next. #BookBlog #Books #AmReading #Reading #iRead

 
TELL ME TUESDAY
LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER FOUR HUNDRED AND EIGHT

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your TBR pile, and why.
I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!


ONE BOOK A WEEK
I'm still trying to keep my reading down to one book a week, but I'm eight books ahead at this point.

DECEMBER'S READING THEME
CATCH UP MONTH

Hello everyone. My health had continued to decline. My shoulder is no longer luxating, and I even had my son pulling guitars out of the instrument closet so I could start playing again, but I'm weak and shaky for some mysterious reason. So, for the last few weeks I have been spending the little energy I have to continue the social media support and coordination I give to the local holiday charity free food and gifts giveaways, and children's parties for those in need. I also have a community page on Facebook for promoting mom and pop type local businesses, our museums, the farmers market, our zoo, and city events. December is a busy time for that, too!
I will be trying to catch up on blog hopping and replying to comments here on the blog.




NOTHING!


CLASSIC
SERIES ONE
COMING OF AGE
FEMINISM
FAMILY/FRIENDSHIP
GRIEF
POVERTY
Published 1868 - Own Ebook and Hardcovers
I've been switching back and forth reading this and The Spice Must Flow. It's 621 pages, so it's taking a while.

NONFICTION
DUNE HISTORY
Published September 26th 2023 - Edelweiss DRC
This book is rubbish. Rubbish I say!


LITERARY FICTION
STANDALONE
CLASSIC
Published 1959 - Own Ebook
This is the book for my annual Kurt Vonnegut buddy read with my son. I haven't read this one before.

GOODREADS
NONFICTION
LITERARY COMMENT
Published November 7th 2023 - NetGalley ARC
Liis, from Cover to Cover, and I, companions in our dislike of Pride and Prejudice are buddy reading this review book.


What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.