Thursday, February 16, 2023

SHOW AND TELL #23 - February Daily Goodie Box Unboxing #DailyGoodieBox #FreeSamples #FullSizeSamples #FreeFullSizeSamples #GoodieBox

   

SHOW AND TELL
TWENTY-THREE
FEBRUARY DAILY GOODIE BOX
UNBOXING


I kept seeing this product sample box on Mary's blog, Dark Thoughts, and decided I would give it a whirl. I love this box because the products are most likely to be full size, or packs of multiple sample sizes. I love natural, environmentally friendly and cruelty-free products, so it's a great way to find new ethically inclined companies, and to try their products totally free; with no shipping fees! They will never ask for a credit card number. If you want to try for your own Daily Goodie Box click the link above or go to their Facebook page: HERE.

SOMETHING NEW!
Daily Goodie Box has new sister websites!

AND, DRUM ROLL PLEASE... ANOTHER BOX!
I'm being sent one next month, I snagged one on their Facebook page, so we can all check it out together.




THIS WAS AN INTERESTING BOX!



I LOVE THIS OIL! My skin gets very dry during the winter and this oil took care of that problem instantly! My skin was still soft and smooth 24 hours later when I went to wash my face again. 
Receive 25% off with code: dailygoodiebox




This is coffee you brew like a teabag. The It Takes a Village variety is mango/orange/apricot flavored. I have never had fruit-flavored coffee before and I found out that I am not a fan. I would love to try a regular unflavored variety because these would be great for camping and hotel rooms.
Use code: GoodieBox23 for 15% off.



I love these candles! I received this in a Daily Goodie Box a couple of years ago and loved them so much I bought a few boxes on my own. These were a very welcome sight this month. They are paraffin-free, lead-free, and vegan!
You can get 20% off with code: GOODIEBOX



This is my first time trying Tiesta Tea. It's Maui Mango - mango pineapple herbal tea. The aroma was amazing when I opened the pouch, but the tea flavor is very delicate. The taste is fresh and pleasant and would be good in the summer as cold flavored water.
Code: GOODIE10 will give you 10% off.




I almost couldn't get past the look of these noodles, but I did try a bite and the texture was just as off-putting. They also have zero taste. I'm sure they would work well with some good Asian oils and seasonings.They are different from cellophane noodles.
Receive 25% off with code: DG25




When I opened the bottle I thought this seasoning was going to be wonderful because it smelled heavenly, but by the time you get enough on your food to taste the spices it's way too salty.
There's a 10% off code: GOODIE10





Again, these smelled wonderful in dry form, but made a viscous film that coated our mouths after drinking. It was unpleasant. I thought the product had an Alka-Selzter taste to it and my son thought it tasted like baking soda.
Get 20% off with code:

I didn't think any lip product could top Burt's Bees for me, but this lip balm does! It has a lovely scent and seems to moisturize better than Burt's Bees. It also costs less!
There's 15% off waiting for you with code: goodie




As I have said every time we have gotten these in a box... I LOVE THIS COMPANY! I have adored every candy type we have received. I have purchased both the lollipops and taffy more than once!
For 15% off use code: Goodie15

 


Do you like getting free samples?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.