Wednesday, March 23, 2022

SHOW AND TELL #13 - March Daily Goodie Box Unboxing #DailyGoodieBox

  

SHOW AND TELL
THIRTEEN
MARCH DAILY GOODIE BOX
UNBOXING


I kept seeing this product sample box on Mary's blog, Dark Thoughts, and decided I would give it a whirl. I love this box because the products are most likely to be full size, or packs of multiple sample sizes. I love natural, environmentally friendly and cruelty-free products, so it's a great way to find new ethically inclined companies, and to try their products totally free; with no shipping fees! They will never ask for a credit card number. If you want to try for your own Daily Goodie Box click the link above or go to their Facebook page: HERE.


SOMETHING NEW!
Daily Goodie Box has a new sister website!

LOOSE POWDER FOUNDATION
I love this powder! I didn't find it functional as foundation, but it worked wonderfully as a setting powder; silky smooth and feather light. I can also see it being used to eliminate shine. There are some YouTubers I watch who could use this, ha ha. Their super shiny skin is distracting!




TIPSON TEA
I don't know how they achieved the dark color for the tea in this image because I steeped it forever and only managed a slightly tinted water shade. The taste was also not palatable for me. The turmeric flavor overpowered the ginger and cinnamon, making it unpleasant. I might try steeping it with some chai tea to camouflage the bitterness, so I can still reap the health benefits.




Again, this is a hard sell to get anyone to try because it's beef protein and I don't know any red meat eaters. I opened the packet and it smelled delicious, though.


I am a big fan of Auromere products. I use their sandalwood bath soap, and shampoo bar. My son said the cinnamon taste was pretty good, but could have been bolder. He said his teeth felt super clean after brushing.




I wish I had hidden this pouch because my son, after trying and loving the last sample of North Coast applesauce I received, swiped it from my desk before I could consume it! He also loved this strawberry flavored variety. I have been bugging our local Wegmans to start carrying their jarred applesauce.



ICE CHIPS CANDY
JUICY BERRY MIX
I sent these over to my son's friend's weekly game night and although they liked the initial flavor, everyone experienced a slightly unpleasant aftertaste. They are sugar-free, though.




BANANA WAVE CHOCOLATE
We received the regular banana flavor last month and it was a bit too strong for me, so I was happy to see the chocolate version. However, the banana taste was still very strong. I think it would be a good addition to a health shake or smoothie.




SHIKAI CBD+
I don't know if it's the CBD, or the borage, or the combination... but this dry skin cream has done away with the dry skin on my elbows, quite nicely. Therefore, I love it!









Do you like getting free samples?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.