Tuesday, April 27, 2021

TELL ME TUESDAY #344 - Last. Now. Next. - New To the E-Queue

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
 NUMBER THREE HUNDRED AND FORTY-FOUR
NEW TO THE E-QUEUE

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!





★★★
ADULT FICTION
STANDALONE
HISTORICAL FICTION 1970s?
MAGICAL REALISM
Published 1984 (re-issue) - NetGalley
Alice Hoffman books are usually either yay or just okay for me. This one was just okay. You can read why in my Goodreads review.

GOODREADS
★★★★★
MEMOIR
THE LIFE OF MAYA ANGELOU TWO
Published 1974 - YouTube Read-Along
I started listening to Runwright Reads YouTube read-along in February for Black History Month and noticed she had finished, so I went back and listened to the last four chapters to catch up to the end. She also has read I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings, Angelou's first memoir.



NONFICTION
ANTI-RACISM
Published March 2019 - Own Kindle Library
I am still loving it and will have it finished by the end of the week.

GOODREADS
ADULT FICTION
STANDALONE
CHESS - DRUG ADDICTION
Published 1983 - Own Kindle Library
This fits my health and mental health theme for this month. I am loving it. I had no idea it was first published in the 1980s. I have not seen the show.



ADULT FICTION
DISCWORLD SERIES
DEATH STORY ARC #2
FANTASY - HUMOR
Published May 1991 - Own Kindle Library
It's nearly the end of the fourth month of 2021 and I haven't read one Discworld title for the Turtle Recall Challenge. I have already read two of the titles in this arc of the series, so I want to finish it up. I think I'll also read the next one, too!



I received all of these for free from Amazon on World Book Day.

GOODREADS
This is my READ FOR GRACE title for October. I have been reading from her Goodreads TBR; books she didn't have a chance to read. I saw it was on sale so I grabbed it. It's still on sale for $2.99. I am hoping more people will join us this year.



What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.