Tuesday, August 25, 2020

TELL ME TUESDAY #313 - Last. Now. Next. - New to the E-Queue - What's Baz Reading? - Tidbits

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER THREE HUNDRED AND THIRTEEN
NEW TO THE E-QUEUE
WHAT'S BAZ READING?
TIDBITS

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!


Joining us this week...
Kwante from KWANTE IN WONDERLAND
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!

LAST WEEK'S TMT



★★★★
(3.5)
MIDDLE GRADE
CLASSIC
Published - Own Kindle Library
The sequel to Little Woman. It had three dogs in it for the DOG DAYS OF SUMMER reading challenge. I enjoyed reading about the March sisters' adult lives!



MIDDLE GRADE
NEW KID SERIES BOOK #1
GRAPHIC NOVEL
NEWBERY AWARD WINNER
Published February 5th 2019 - Hoopla Borrow
I saw this on Hoopla, and thought I would grab it to catch up on the month I accidentally forgot to read a Newbery winner for my personal challenge. I am solidly enjoying it. I think it will be a five star read for me.

ADULT FICTION
STANDALONE
FANTASY
Publishes September 29th 2020 - Publisher Physical & NetGalley
This book is bludgeoning me into reading oblivion. I had decided to read it in small chunks over the course of September, but now I'm thinking I will bite the bullet and just get it over with.



MG/YA
STANDALONE
CLASSIC FICTION
Published 1878 - Own Kindle Library
While looking to see if I should read Good Wives, or Jo's Boys after Little Men, I saw this story about a boy and his dog so I figured I'd squeeze in another canine related book for the DOG DAYS OF SUMMER reading challenge!



THE READER is still a free ebook, at the time of this post.
I bought professional popsicle molds about five years ago, and I love making gourmet ice pops!
I finally won the one sentence Horror stories book from Goodreads after about two years and twenty entries. Ha!

Liis from COVER TO COVER tweeted this ad and it was so funny I couldn't keep myself from buying the NEVER DIE ebook for 99¢! It's gone back up to regular price, but it's free on Kindle Unlimited.


Wow! I didn't realize Baz was up to book fourteen in the Dresden Files series!



 
 There's still time to read a book with a dog in it, or on it, for the FOURTH ANNUAL DOG DAYS OF SUMMER  reading challenge $20 Book Depository, or Better World Books GIVEAWAY! It's international if BD or BWB ship to your location.

THIS LOOKS PHENOMENAL!


There are some stellar contests up on the Facebook giveaway page right now. Some are multiple book prizes. Most from major publishers!


What are you reading? Tell Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.