Thursday, April 18, 2019

BOOK JACKET - April Edition 2019 - WOW - Books From the Backlog - Bookstagram Boost

APRIL 2019 EDITION

I'll be linking up monthly with CAN'T WAIT WEDNESDAY for the COVER LOVE section, and BOOKS FROM THE BACKLOG for THE COVER MADE ME DO IT section.


♥ COVER LOVE ♥
GOODREADS
YOUNG ADULT
STANDALONE
CONTEMPORARY
ISSUES RELATED
Jump over to Goodreads and read the summary! I haven't wanted an ARC this much in a long time. It's going to be difficult waiting for an approval on Netgalley. It publishes June 4th.



⚫ THE COVER MADE ME DO IT ⚫
GOODREADS
YOUNG ADULT
STANDALONE
FANTASY
Yes, yes... I know! I always say I won't read stories about mermaids, but this one isn't really about mermaids; it's about a girl slowly turning into a mermaid, so she's not in the sea yet doing mermaid things. Ha ha. It's from my Goodreads freebie/99¢ ebook shelf. I must have been excited about the cover if I checked it out on Goodreads with the word "mermaid" in the title. It published four years ago and I added it two years ago. I see that two of my GR friends only gave it three stars, but it's less than 300 pages and I can always DNF it because it's not a review book! Has anyone read this?


★ BOOKSTAGRAM  BEAUTIES 
This is an art museum account, but the antique books they feature are stunning!


Do you like mermaid stories?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.