Tuesday, March 12, 2019

TELL ME TUESDAY #239 - Last. Now. Next.

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
NUMBER TWO HUNDRED AND THIRTY-NINE

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!


Joining us this week...
Kwante from KWANTE IN WONDERLAND
Stop by and have a look at their latest grabs and tell them yours!
Kwante has a Dutch blog, but there is a translation button on the top right of the sidebar, and it works wonderfully.


MY LAST WEEK'S TMT



★★★★
GRAPHIC NOVEL
CLASSIC
RACISM
Published October 2018 - Edelweiss

★★★★
MEMOIR
MUSIC - DANCE
PUERTO RICAN CULTURE
RELIGION


GOODREADS
MEMOIR
WOMEN'S ISSUES
Published January 22nd - Netgalley
This is my current ARC. It published in January, as you can see, but I didn't get it until after the pub date, so I don't feel bad about saving it for Woman's History Month.
I am also still participating in Karen's, one of my favorite booktubers, from RUNWRIGHT READS, listen and read-along of Maya Angelou's I KNOW WHY THE CAGED BIRD SINGS, on her YouTube channel.  You can access the playlist: HERE


YOUNG ADULT
THE DARKEST MINDS #4
DYSTOPIAN
I am going to be starting this for my buddy read with Annemieke from A DANCE WITH BOOKS, SOON! It got pushed back again because my cat became very ill last week and passed away this morning.




Good-bye, Atticus, my sweet girl and reluctant book model. My heart is broken.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.